The weekend's looking to be fairly relaxing. My supervisor sent an XL1 home with me, so if I get bored on Saturday I'll drive around town and shoot some B-roll for fun. I'll probably head out to Mt. Rushmore on Sunday, so I might even take it with me there. In any case, I'll be taking some still photographs as well, so I should finally have some Facebook material to show from my summer. Looking forward to next week, and the commercial shoot!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Thumbnails and Stuff
So today was another fairly slow day at the internship. Everything will pick up next week when we start the commercial shoots, but until then things are just slow. Today I catalogued some stock footage DVDs, sending the files through Photoshop to create thumbnail pages that give a quick preview of what sort of footage is on each disk. Busy work, really. But I'm okay with a little busy work, as long as I get to do something exciting later. With some of the downtime, I brought in my hard drive and rendered out a YouTube-compressed version of the final project for my Intro to Cinema class that I worked on recently. "Yams" is now available at http://www.youtube.com/robertheadrick. Check it out if you've got 10 minutes to spare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment