Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Long Day

So today was fairly long for me. I was up at 5:30 this morning so I could be at the office by 7:00am. The reason for such an utter unhealthy hour was to be on time to a marketing conference in Deadwood, where some of our own RSA employees were giving a presentation on social media networking. I tagged along as the video guy to record their presentation for posterity and possible later reuse, maybe on the website, depending on what we decide to do with it. We were at the conference for quite a while before it even came around to our turn to present, and then I had to stand at the tripod for two straight hours filming, so it was a bit of a tiring day. It was nice, though, to have somewhat of a change from what so far has been fairly monotonous office work.

Tomorrow should be super fun. Starting at around 10am, we'll be going out to do a shoot for a new commercial we're making for one of the big clients in Rapid City, which I'm really excited for. This will be the first time I've worked hands-on with a truly professional video project. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to update in more detail about what exactly I'll get to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment